Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Polls

Just in case people haven't noticed, I do have a poll at the bottom of the screen. I also notice the color is a little hard to read, so I'm going to try to fix that. The first poll respondent asked if I could put more details about the books in here, and I will try to do that. I don't normally put in full bibliographic information about the books in here, so I would like to know if that's useful for people or not. If people would like me to say more about the plot, or my opinions on the books... I can try to do that too.

More feedback welcome (and do feel free to write to me directly) if you have ideas about what you would like to see. I can't promise to do it, of course, but since this blog is very much an learning experience, I'm open to trying out different things.

I'll write a more coherent review of both Alden B. Dow : Midwestern Modern and Connecting The Dots here in the next few days. I would also like to write a longer review of Karen Tintori's Unto the Daughters, which is definitely a must read.

No comments: